There are several reasons your body and liver may become lethargic and sluggish. Making you feel unwell and unsettled. Emotional and physiological stress, excessive unhealthy modern lifestyle choices, some medicines and certain health conditions can contribute to the decline in liver health. Resulting in possible signs of chronic fatigue, stomach pain, or possibly a loss of appetite. Certain nutrient deficiencies could also contribute to poor liver function.
The liver is the metabolic centre of the body, responsible for processing most of the body’s metabolic waste. It is responsible for the removal of certain toxins from the body through two main mechanisms, known as phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification processes. The liver is also responsible for converting excess energy into fat deposits and then transferring the energy fat storage back into useable glucose energy when required by the body. The health of the liver is paramount for the functioning of your metabolic pathways.
HealthAid® Livercare tablets are carefully formulated with specific ingredients which contribute to normal liver health. Livercare contains Amino acids which aid new cells within the liver; Milk Thistle consists of Silymarin which helps liver health. Other notable ingredients include Artichoke which consists of Silymarin and Cynarin which both act as an antioxidant and assist in detoxification alongside dandelion’s Polysaccharides.
Livercare tablets may be beneficial for:
- Assisting with the natural detoxification process in the body
- Assisting in the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Assisting individuals with certain health problems
- Assisting the general health of the liver and body
What are Livercare Tablets for?
- Contribution to normal liver health
- May assist in normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Assist in the reduction of effects of stress
- May assist in reducing the effects of modern lifestyle choices
Recommended Daily Intake of Livercare Tablets:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two Livercare Tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, and/or if you are on prescribed medication.
Livercare tablets are:
- Free from added sugar or salt
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, starch, and dairy
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice; a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues.